BRAOK IS PRESENTING A BICYCLE RACERS CLINIC
ON APRIL 25, 2016 FOR WOMEN AND APRIL 28, 2016 FOR MEN.
Clinic will be held at the Tulsa City Safety Training Center (Tuesday night crit venue). 10926 East Cameron St. Tulsa, OK.
WHAT: Racing skills clinic whether you are racer or not.
FOR WHOM: Any male or female cyclist who is interested in racing, or already racing, but would like to improve skills related to racing. We strongly encourage riders of all ages to participate, and learn the skills to become a better rider and racer. April 25 will be for Women and Junior’s only. April 28 will be for men only.
WHY: To learn bike racing skills, allowing a safer and more enjoyable racing experience.
Clinic will start at 6:00 pm and registration will open at 5:00 pm each day on site.
Please arrive prepared with cycling clothing, bicycle, helmets, and any other items you need for riding your bike. This clinic is a participation based clinic so being ready to ride is important to get the maximum out of your participation.
Topics that will be covered at both clinics will be:
1. Pre-race preparation.
2. Race specific handling skills and cornering techniques to improve confidence in the pack
3. Positioning and riding in close proximity.
4. Surviving getting bumped.
5. Increasing awareness in the pack to avoid getting into trouble while improving efficiency and overall result.
6. Pack riding skills, pace line, echelon, taking a wheel, and protecting your wheel.
7. Sprint techniques, including positioning, form, and course specifics run-ins to the finish.
Clinic instructors will be Kimberly Pettit who is a former Professional Racer, Dylan Postier a Cat 1 Road, Cyclocross and Mountain racer as well as a USAC Level 3 Cycle-Smart Coach. Assisting also will be John Brestovansky.
COST OF THIS CLINIC WILL BE $25.
For more information contact: Jack McNeal @ 918-272-1258 or via email @ email@example.com.