The Bicycle Racing Association is committed to providing event equipment for member clubs to utilize when hosting USAC events. In order to cut down on transporting this equipment, the following items are currently stored in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa:
- Laptop & Cannon Camera for capturing race finishes
- Netbook for registration and small, laser printer
- Lap Counter board with bell
- Gas powered generator available from Bill Wylie. BRAOK will pay the rent.
- Corroplast signs: distance to go, caution race in progress, and arrows.
- Canopy for start/finish area for officials
The following items are currently stored in Tulsa:
- PA system with speakers
- Easy up canopy with side curtains
- Electric count-down timer (aka: Jack's giant kitchen timer)
- Electric digital count-down or count-up clock timer
- Netbook and printer for registration and results
- Lap Counter board with bell.
- Honda gas powered generator
- 6 ft. folding table.
- Laptop and Canon camera for capturing race finishes
- Sample State jerseys for sizing and medals.